CORRECTION: Mahone Avenue gate hours will remain unchanged during the holidays.
FORT LEE, Va. – Operational hours at Fort Lee gates will be adjusted from Dec. 21 to Jan. 3 due to a reduced Soldier presence on post during the holidays.
On weekdays, the Temple Avenue gate will be closed and the A Avenue gate will open one hour later at 6 a.m.
Following is the full gate schedule during the holidays:
- Lee Avenue: Always open
- Mahone Avenue: 5 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Friday; 7 a.m.-11 p.m. weekends and federal holidays
- A Avenue: 6 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Friday; closed weekends and federal holidays
- Shop Road (commercial vehicle entrance): 6 a.m.-2 p.m., Monday-Friday; closed weekends and federal holidays
- Sisisky Boulevard: 5 a.m.-8 p.m., Monday-Friday; closed weekends and federal holidays
- Jackson Circle: Always open to staff, residents and authorized guests
- Temple Avenue: Closed
Visitors without valid federal credentials to access the installation must go to the Visitor Control Center at the Lee Avenue gate, which is open 5 a.m.-11 p.m. weekdays and 6 a.m.-11 p.m. on weekends and federal holidays. More information regarding access to Fort Lee is available online at www.lee.army.mil/access.